This stylishly renovated two storey home is located in the heart of Eight Mile Plains.
It is walking distance to Woolworths and the Warrigal Square shopping centre, the recently opened IGA supermarket, a great variety of restaurants, doctors, dentists and other health services, Warrigal State Primary School, and a children's playground just 3 doors up.
Public transport is at your fingertips with buses at the end of the street running every few minutes into the CBD and the choice of two train stations (one with park and ride) only minutes away.
Quick access to all four major motorway systems - M1 into the city (20 mins), Pacific motorway south to the Gold Coast (45 mins), Gateway - north to either the airport (20 mins) and Sunshine Coast (approx. 1 ¼ hrs) or Ipswich via the Gateway/Logan motorways (approx. 30 mins).
Major shopping centres - the newly extended Westfield Garden City and Sunnybank Shopping precinct are also only minutes away.
The house itself has been lovingly transformed into an exceptionally comfortable, inviting place to relax for the whole family - full renovations of two bathrooms and the laundry, updated kitchen and ensuite, painting throughout internally and externally, new carpets, beautifully landscaped gardens. The outdoor living area is an exceptional easy care tropical private oasis perfect for all the family and social events. It is made up of a beautiful pool area with in-ground salt pool (including corner spa and water feature) and a separate massive undercover entertaining area to enjoy all year round.
The house features 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs with stylish plantation shutters and blinds - the huge king size master bedroom has a spacious walk in robe, ensuite and separate toilet. The large 2nd bedroom (queen size) has a double built in wardrobe and study nook, and the third is double size with double built in wardrobe. The fourth (double sized) bedroom/study is downstairs.
Living spaces consist of stylish kitchen, dining/family area, formal dining (currently used as office space) and large family lounge room with fireplace. Plenty of storage throughout, a great large laundry area, a double lock up garage and extra carport accommodating two extra car spaces.
Solar hot water, water tank, garden shed, security alarm and lighting are just a few of the extra features in this home.
* Renovated, carpeted and painted inside and out
* Stylish kitchen with large pantry, ceramic cooktop, pull out rangehood, double wall oven, double fridge space, two draw dishwasher, waste disposal, filtered water tap
* Large comfortable family lounge room with fireplace
* 2 separate dining areas - formal dining with view of tropical pool setting
* Huge king size master bedroom with spacious walk in robe, ensuite and separate toilet
* Large queen size 2nd bedroom with built in wardrobe and study nook
* Double sized 3rd bedroom upstairs with built in wardrobe
* Forth double bedroom/study downstairs
* Renovated main bathroom, separate toilet upstairs and 3rd bathroom downstairs
* Renovated large laundry with great storage and plumbed in washing machine ability for either top loader or front loader machines
* Double lock up garage and extra covered carport area providing 2 extra car spaces
* Easy care landscaped gardens
* Two beautiful outdoor living areas in a tropical oasis setting - pool side lounging and a massive covered entertainment area
* Very private in-ground salt water pool with corner spa and water feature
* Solar hot water system with back up electric switchover
* Great indoor/outdoor living flow for easy entertaining
* Pool certificate and pool cover
* Near new pool pump
* Garden shed on concrete pad (2.6mtrs x 1.7mts)
* 5000 Ltr water tank with near new pump
* Security Alarm system with dial to mobile option, motion activated security lights, security screens, window locks (downstairs)
* Insulated roof and whirly birds (cool in summer, warm in winter)
* Termite barrier treatment system in place for past ten years
* Two phone lines into home
* Foxtel and cable
This home is a rare find and will sell quickly. Please express your interest and book your inspection today.